Visa for Elective Studies
VISA FOR ELECTIVE STUDIES
- Public Opening Hours – Mon - Fri from 9.30am to 1pm.
- Telephone Inquires - Mon - Fri from 2.30pm to 5.00pm.
- No prior appointments - First come first served basis.
- All original documents must be submitted along with photocopies.
- Fees - ONLY CASH at the Consular Counters.
- Click here to view the High Commission Holidays
Students of universities in the UK or Ireland who propose to do their short-term elective studies in universities in Sri Lanka need to obtain prior visas, by submitting the following documents:
Documents mentioned under 'REQUIREMENTS'
A letter of recommendation from the university in the UK.
A letter of acceptance from the university in Sri Lanka.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 01:02